Walk Off Tater

I told you it was going to be a nice series with the Cubbies...Kyle Blanks hit a 3 run tater to finish a 4 run 9th and come back to beat the Cubs 4-1 in dramatic fashion...Chase Headley had a huge 2 out double to keep the game going, prior to Blank's heroics...
Does it seem to you how silly I get when I am golf free?
Yesterday the pundits were trying to say that Tiger blew the PGA rather than Y E winning it...balderdash...
Which brings me to my ridiculous gibberish of the day...the best board (bored) games out there...
Scrabble...it's been awhile, but I still have fond memories of it...
Chess...you got to find someone as intelligent as you to do this...so Snook and Bartlett, we could never play this...
Poker...just the opposite of chess...so you boys are back in...
Trivial Pursuit...depends on the era and if it has sports in it...
Charades...Catherwood family dinner...Clouseau?
Pictionary...rampant cheating by everybody playing...
Pig...my mother's favorite card game...
And you say?

Comments

dws said…
Hearts- Card game we played for hours in college.

Rummy- or Gin Rummy, plyed in college and HS

Pinochle- my parents entertainment

Charades is still the best with the right people. Marsha

Balderdash - I've never laughed harder than the one at your house you made up. Something about sexual fluid stains on bedding.
Crazy Horse said…
LOL...we still play Balderdash!

Popular Posts