Memorial Weekend

Apparently the weekend now begins on Thursday...not too bad, huh...so it's a little golfing, fishing, traveling, picnicking, eating, praying...well, it's a full boat of options...
Hey, it's cool that Scotty won Idol...he was the pick for many a peops throughout this land...and I think he can make it...Lauren is a cinch to boot...I had a thought that she would win from the outset...I have not watched the final show yet...was it good?
The Mavs did another number on the Thunder (Supersonics) and won the series 4-1...bring on the Heat, I say...geez, I can't believe I'm pulling for the Mavs...
The Pads GM still makes the case that the hot prospect Rizzo is not ready for prime time...really, it's the options business...can't bring him up till June 1 due to money concerns...why can't they just say that?
This seems like a Sunday to me...
Snooki, you still out there?

Comments

dws said…
I'm here. Spent some time at the coast for Laurie's 50th. Ate the best meal and the most expensive I've ever had at a place called Resturant Beck. Located at Whale Cove. It was a five course meal
selected by the chef and ea. course paired with wine.$186 for eats and wine. That didn't include tip. Scotty should have won between those two. Amazing since the judges tried prejudice it the other way.
Crazy Horse said…
I can't believe you forked over that much money for a dindin...good on you. Scotty and Lauren were great. I liked her a bit more. And, I think the judges should have part voice in who wins.

Popular Posts