F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Good morning all, from the great state of Oregon...this whole trip is about FRIENDS!...meeting up with peops we have been with over our years in the PNW...and for Boss's reunion....the opening act was a combo party of the two at this pad, a bar, called Johnny's...simply said, it was fun...

The stories were there, the faces remained the same...and it tickled moi, that so many FRIENDS showed up...unfortunately, I did not get enough time to talk to all, please forgive me...when you go back some 60 years, my memory does fade a tad...well, and so does their's...ha ha...believe me, it was worth the trip...

Boss was one of the belles of the ball...yes, she still looks great...you know that....well, the rest of her class did not know that, until last eve...she was flitting (flirting) about so...which made me smile...and that is only the beginning of it...the REAL reunion is tonight...one of my FRIENDS reminded me that is the gals reunion...which I think is most reunions...it is for my class, too...

The city...Salem...has really spread out...it no longer is a small town...all ends, NSEW...huge buildings out on this perimeter road, Kuebler...and we went and saw ALL our old houses we lived in...which in itself, was a trip...and then went by the old high school, that Boss went to, her dad went to, all my brothers and sister went to, where I did and taught at...wild, huh...and the topper?...we drove the 'GUT'...from the old Bob's (now a big optical office), then traversed to the place of the Rickshaw...and then back down D St.... AND then did it all over....well, just went one loop...rad...

We then are to head on over to the coast, and stay at where we honeymooned....then, I can write again...

So what's the world doing?...hmmm, RFK, Jr, dropped out of the Prez race....well, duh...he is a duh...and threw his 100 supporters over to Bozo...with the promise of getting a spot in his cabinet...if the world stopped and he won....

The Friars got back to winning, yea, and the Bums and DBacks kept on winning, too...this is the best division in baseball...

I forgot this on the 1st draft....ah, and it RAINED...duh, Oregon...

As we continue on the FRIENDS tour...

Comments

Popular Posts