Sonny Sixkiller


With all the bing, bang, boom, for the now Washington Huskies...as they play for the Natty...I am going to take you back to the 70's...actually THE 1970
...that the Dawgs had this QB that had ties to Oregon, and was always referred to as diminutive....shoot, the guy was 5'11"...actually my height...the rad thing about him, was he went to Ashland HS...and took over the reins of a struggling Huskie team...that had gone 1-9 the previous season...he wanted to stay in state, but the Bevos past on him (too short, said the really short Beaver coach Dee Andros)...Washington got him and led them for 3 years...his name?...SONNY SIXKILLER...the Dawgs gave him #6...how creative...and, for youse, that know me...he is Cherokee Indian...born in Oklahoma...Indigenous...whatever...and still with us, at the age of 72...I just read this back, and I did not say...this...as he was a terrific quarterback!...

Nowadays, the QB's last in the colleges a lot of years...the current one at UW is in his 6th year...Penix...who SHOULD have won the Heisman...Bo Nix, of the Ducks...6 seasons, too...mostly due to the Covid years...added on to the collegiate eligibility...hey, I had an amigo that went 7+, and did not graduate...not a sport star, just liked to go...me?...I could hardly wait to get out...er, graduate...

Have NOT seen the line on the Michigan/Washington game yet...has to be close, right?...could be a toss up...

Talk about amazing...in Japan...how those 367 passengers got off of that burning plane in 90 seconds...using 3 exit ramps...no deaths...I'm sure some had to be injured...but, kudos to the flight attendants to safely get all off...can't imagine...

We did get our new dishwasher installed yesterday...talk about tight fit...why isn't there universal sizes for these things?...the installer, Sal, was a real pro...I guess it is the same as them Mackles...hints, BJ?...

And, I can't believe I finally got the Blu-ray player a working...thru my kinda complicated sound system...and we watched a flick that I have been carrying about for at least 3 years...'Married Life'...starring Rachel....were there others in it?...(Rachel McAdams)...

Gonna end with this...for today...I fear a massive war in the Middle East...that Iran will get involved fully, and not just behind the scenes...chaos coming into Israel, like from all sides...as they are encapsulated...surrounded...money talks, and the countries against Israel, will arm themselves with massive military weapons...what will NATO do?...what will Russia do?...what will WE do?...sorry for this, but this indeed, is my biggest fear for 2024...do hope I am wrong...




Comments

Popular Posts