Stay in Your Lane


Dang it all, if I didn't get this again...Stay in Your Lane...not sure what my lane is...but, when I figure it out, I will NOT stay there, that's for sure...must have been from a radical, out of control, conservative...who must show his or her rebellious side...not get inoculated for the Covid 19 virus...fuggit about wearing a mask...shouting that 'no one can make me do anything!'...determine that abortion is NOT the woman's choice, but his...or her, as the case may be...and has already got his or her, ticket to the DC extravaganza set for September the 18th...wear your cap, dude...or dudette...

How about that NFL opener!...the Bucs beat the Cowboys at the buzzer again...1:24 is just enough time for Tom Terrific to do his magic...listen, I thought it was a great game...the one thing I got the most out of it...that Dallas is going to be a force this season...how old is Brady anyway?...Snooki's age?...man, he is really something...a marvel...

Want to do some clarification...who knew what the Cowboys would be like...as the pre-season games mean ZERO!...Zach Prescott was right on...which begs the question, why 3?...go with one and get on with it...

Back in action in LA...the mighty Padres have yet another crucial series...hey, they all are from here on out...this time visiting the Bums at Chavez Ravine...you ever been there?...it truly is a marvelous ball yard, with every seat a goodun...

Sounds like I am staying in my lane...

Prez B has set his foot down on the anti-vaccers (vaxers?)...requiring more and more people to get the vaccines...'he has lost his patience with them'...this has been covered by most of my 23 sources...FOX might have been negligent on it...ha ha...

The date 9/11...which comes around again tomorrow...nobody I know will ever forget...we were in Sunriver...just awakened...saw the horrific things happening...called our son at college...to be safe...stunned...and watched the bizarre and unimaginable things unfold...on the tele...we were to go to Maui in the next week for our anniversary...canceled that, to stay off airplanes...and also...were we at war?...what just happened and by whom?...

Not totally sure how this happened...I must have ordered the 'Wine Spectator' magazine...don't recall doing it... arrived yesterday... is a nice addition to any reading I have...some really nice wines to be looking for...at least, according to their experts...I tried to commingle their list with what is at BevMo and got nuttin...maybe at Von's?...

Kentucky, laced with monster Covid cases in the past month...has rescinded their mask mandate rule...their Republican based Legislature has spoken...what kind of world are we living in?...

At 6:30 am...the city crew here in San Diego...started up their insidious machines to work on the road beneath our windows...6:30!...gosh, if they are making more bicycle lanes, I am gonna scream...we have so many of them, and two bicyclists...

Snooki, I trust has recovered from his birthday bash...sends us this R&B tune for us...'No Wories' (Remix) by Noel Gourdin...hmmm, spelled wories like that on purpose?...that's the way Ye would want it...man, is it just me, or is the super senior sitizen (sic) from Salem going Bosch on us?...

TSA will double the fines of anyone refusing to wear a mask on the airplanes...what is the original fine?...

3,000 Americans have died in the last 2 days from Covid RIGHT NOW...30,000 Americans died in August from Covid...are you HEARING ME people?...get inoculated...!!!...

The latest country awards noms are up...and forgive me for this...what a piece...the best gal singers did NOT include Carrie..lord...yea, right...

I may have found my lane...





Comments

Popular Posts