Right Here, Right Now

Hey, kids...there are times that I take you on a journey to the past...as I sees it...today, will be a slight different...as I will talk about the Right Here, and the Right Now...this Sunday, the 19th of July, in the year 2020...

The PGA in Ohio, really at Jack's place...the Memorial...Mister Nicklaus...as just as soon the tourney ends today, the course is going to be torn up and redone...well, adjusted...the greens will all be...sand traps will be plopped in, to combat the belters...the Hulk's tee balls...and so on...kind of reminds me of when Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul Jabbar) came into the hoops world, and 'they' banned dunking of the rock....alter it for one bloke...I might be one of the only ones, but Mr Nicklaus seems way too into himself...anyhoo, Jon Rahm, carved out a 4 shot lead going into today's final...I hope Finau makes a run at him...the course, as it is, is way hard and fast...so, no lead is safe...

The exhibition season for MLB got kicked off yesterday...the Yankees at the Mets...hmmm...there were masks adorned...they had cutouts of fans in the lower level of the seats (oh my)...piped in fake crowd noise...I could not watch much of it...not sure if it is the product, or that it did not have the Padres playing...

Help me out PNW people...what is going on in downtown Portland, Oregon?...Huge Orange tweeted this am, that somehow he needed to get involved...send in the Feds...I read the Guv there, doesn't want his help or his 'troops'...what is going on?...'adding fuel to the fire' I read...

Something about Trump playing golf during this pandemic crisis, leaves me bewildered...the lack of leadership is beyond the absurd level...well, maybe it's better that he isn't sitting anywhere close to the command center...how many days left for the bloke?...

Pix of the beaches in LaLa Land...so much for not only NOT wearing masks, but NOT social distancing...figure the closure of them, may be right around the corner...like next week...c'mon people...

OK, I listened to the Chicks new album...not my cup of tea...well, I don't like tea...coffee, yes...tea, no...and definitely not this album...

Speaking of good music...Snooki's song of the day...'More Than A Margarita' by Brooks and Dunn...one of my fav duos of all time...there are many great songs of them...from 'Boot Scootin' to 'My Maria'...but, top of my list is 'Believe'...check it out...or, them out...

When will Joe announce his running mate?...just a bit over 3 months to go...isn't it about time?...let's get it on...hey, I did see that Kanye is going to have his first oral spectacle...in South Carolina?...

We took a bike ride around town yesterday...noticed that many of the restaurants are plopping seats out on the sidewalks...and they were slammed!...masks?...yes...social d?...yes...it can be done, kids...as far as 5th Ave in the Gaslamp...'they' can put their seats in the road, but have to quit serving at 10 and cleaned up by 11...weird for that area, for sure...if ya'll know what I mean...

And...saw the 5th chapter of Doctor Foster...it was a donnybrook...do not scorn the lady...ha ha...revenge is sweet, I reckon...

Well now, I have to end up with ONE nostalgia thang...I have been sporting a cap lately...no, not a MAGA...but a Sisters Rodeo 2001!...which I remember, and it seems way way way long ago...my Q to you, have YOU ever been to a rodeo?...

Comments

Popular Posts