Throwback

Morning, kids...it's Throwback Thursday!...I'll start with this one...funny, huh...as we are in day 4 of the rain...it has been extended one more day by Mother Nature...so, yes, it will be a full 5 days worth of the wet stuff...gosh, so odd to have that...as I have told you often...our first 3 years here, I don't think it rained once...'we need it', is the common phrase said...and yes, we are waiting anxiously if the Instacart actually works...to be delivered some time between 10 and 12 this morning...

The 'stay out of parks' mandate is getting way close to our home...as the police were in the dog area yesterday, handing out tickets...if you lingered too long...or, congregated...I must say, for all this time we have been down there...and I am talking one block away....EVERYONE has been doing the social distancing thing...so I find it odd that a cop would plop him or herself right there...in their vehicle...not sure what I am missing...it couldn't be that they are instructed to write more tickets, is it?...makes a whole lot more sense to me, to warn people...rather than tag them...unless, the people refuse to obey...

This is what we put in our window yesterday...our way of saying, 'thanks' and we care...half of it fell during the nite, so we have to find a better way to secure the lights...day 2 of the project...ha ha...well, the pix didn't make it to my iMac yet...so, when they do...I'll add it...

I got so ticked at my jigsaw puzzle...as I had all the pieces out, and one was missing in the sky...looked through them, like at least 5 times...looked on the floor...in the box...everywhere...thought that Sammi may have eaten it...or, they didn't send me the entire puzzle...then...lo and behold...one of the pieces was turned over...thus, I didn't see it...voila!...it has been found...and now...I am...back at it...little things, kids, little things...1/2 to go...

Just finished season 1 of Bosch...it was a great one...so well written and acted...by many actors and actresses that I have never heard of prior...or seen...4 or 5 seasons to go...

Snooki's song of the day is...drum roll please...'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' by Tears for Fear...ah, no, just Trump...I digress...yes, my good fellow from the PNW, I like the tune...and what is this I am reading, that Salem is to get 73* degree weather today?...and...that the schools are indeed closed for the rest of the year there....

The Futures...man oh man...I can't figure this out...duh...they say another big day, in the positive, for the market...why?...all this doesn't deter the rich?...wowser...

OK...here I go again...if you don't have one...get one from an online source of your choice...a turntable...fish out your saved vinyls...and go back into time...this is truly a throwback...we listened to Frank Sinatra and Johnny Mathis last eve...their sounds?...sublime...


Comments

Popular Posts