Nuttin Is Easy

If it's worth anything, you gotta work hard for it...no pain, no gain...buckle up and here we go...suck it up...got to get to the mountain top...the list of motivational mottos are out there...and if you were on a team, some time in your life...you heard 'em...or lived by them...maybe you still do...could have been where you worked...in an office...surely, if in the service, you lived by a bunch...is this not what we do?...establish goals...and then work towards them?...

There are blokes and blokettes who make gazillions of dollars, running motivational seminars...that many businesses, schools and franchises buy into...we hire them, and spring the 'good word' upon our employees...yes, this will inspire YOU to do better...produce more, use better use of your time, put on a happy face, and generally, improve your malaise...

Could it not be, that you are at YOUR spot, cuz you just like it?...like your boss...and like your pay...and like the people surrounding you...you need more?...in the education biz, many times I thought that the administration had to provide these extra incentive ideas...cuz, they couldn't give you more money...I use to call them 'time bandits'...

Geez, I had to use that word again...MONEY...the root of it all...somebody gots to make more of it...that's the idea, right?...just imagine what is used in the commission world...they have the market on team slogans, I suppose...no sales, no mullah...I guess I am just thinking out loud...

Drove almost an hour out to the east...to play some golf yesterday...at a course that was simply a tricked up piece of land, that meandered about the hills (mountains) of the area...there is no way any human could have walked the bloody course...it was barely OK...however...the bunkers had no sand in them...what?...just hard packed dirt...have no idea how one is to get out of them...Mt Woodson...on a scale of 1-5 to rate the place...one being the best, it got a Horse 5...and a non-return trip to it...save your cash, kids...

You wanna be in movies?...what an ugly path for those who have wanted to in the past...and, I guess, in the present...humiliation is the word...and how this has survived over time, I dunno...the stories are piling up...this should change all that...

I still can't figure out how these people make all the 'money' in the flick biz...nobody goes to the movie houses...and fewer and fewer are buying DVD's and Blu-Rays...where is the cash coming from?...I don't get it...

Catch any of the Monday Nite Football?...my Tennessee Titans beat the Colts...as QB Marcus Mariota had a splendid game...here's the deal...he stayed in the pocket...due to his hammy prob...odd to see him immobile...but, he is the real deal...and persevered...we move into first in the division...hip hip...no pain no gain...

I was recalling...one of my many years of coaching...I posted the daily practice schedule...and on the top of it...I used a catchy motivational slogan for the day...I was just like the rest...ha ha...

Hmmm...how about doing this, bosses...tell your peops 'NICE JOB!'...it will go much further than any of your slogans you come up with...I don't care where you are, what you do, and for whom you do it...that little two word comment is ALL the motivation you will need...try it out...

My set up for me blog today, has us in Maui a few years back...yup, motivation for the next week...anticipation is huge...

The thought for the day...why is the Mandalay Security Guard, the hero, for helping many leave the 32 floor...as the scum killer was blasting away...gone INTO HIDING?...what the heck?...what is going on?...

Comments

Popular Posts