Golf Day

Morning, cats...the tee time is 7:28, so I depart at 6:28!...egads...it will be like 41* when we start...and head on up to 71*...so, I dress in layers...and, by all reports, the bulk of this week's hacking has to be early in the week...rain a coming...what?...the most wet stuff we have had for the decade we've moved here...

Shootings...mass amounts in Chicago...like 12 killed over the Xmas weekend...over 40 shot in all...what?...what country are we in?...talk about needs to clean up a city...there is no better project...right?...has to be absolutely terrifying to live there...

Continuing...au ugly 'social media' phenomena...mall fighting...you heard about this?...happened in over 6 malls throughout the country, YESTERDAY!...starts in the food courts...I'm telling ya, we need some major overhaul in our security...just saying...

Less mundane...

Dem' Cowboys in a rout over the Lions in that over-hyped Dallas arena...lordy, the hitting by those teams was downright scary...you want to play in the NFL?...'not me, no, not me'...the Orlons...however, the 'toilet bowl' crown is mine!...my FF team, Horse, won the title due to the 'Boys...had the TE and K...that put me over the hump...and survived a very deplorable season with the consolation title...would have beat anyone at the end...ha ha...

Hey, that's what Prez O said if he would have run against the Donald...give me a break, boys...who the heck cares?...this make believe stuff is all tabloid poo...listen O, you are better than that...stifle that type of talk...

Your PDX Blazers...lost again...this time in the PNW...played without their star PG Lillard...to the Canadian team...Toronto...I think that is 6 straight...if it were up to me, I'd give that HC dude his walking papers...he's had enough time to show that he can't do it...ha ha...

I do NOT want to take the tree down...I love the lights and all...this time period goes way too fast...I did like hearing from ya"ll about your preferences in the Christmas music stuff...we all have specific likes...well, everyone but one dude...ha ha...

Well, shoot, have to get a running...some grub and head on out to the course....geez, it's still dark out...maybe, just maybe, these tee times are a bit early....


Comments

Popular Posts