'Canes?

Say it isn't so, mother nature...spare the Hawaiian Islands from your fury...there is a hurricane on path to hit the Big Island...well, there is a chance...maybe by tomorrow....if the pattern is consistent, it will miss...it's been since 1992 that a 'cane has hit that state...stay tuned...we are going in two weeks...hopefully, all this nonsense will be gone by then...

Think there isn't a passion of American Pride unleashed by those who are upset with the 49er QB Kaeparnick's failure to stand for the National Anthem...I get that there are some who think that he is in the right...even the almighty C Kareem Jabbar sides with the guy...give me a break...if anyone should be upset with the flag, it should be us real natives...who lost our land many years ago to the white eyes....OK, I have gone too far...thing is...time has marched on...we are living in a land that has big time diversity...and that dude...who makes millions of $, calls for oppression of his race...aw, come on...there are other ways he can show his displeasure...get involved with his people... I suppose...he'd rather just sit...there you go...that shows something...good luck, dude...

Another hurricane is heading toward Florida...geez...this time inward toward the pan handle area...and just south...does this have to do with warmer ocean water?...I am not a scientist, but sure does seem like there may be some global warming....dang, I just can't stay out of politics, can I...

This just in...I call the Prez Race dead even...Horse knows...

Dancing With The Stars cast was announced...yup, Derek and Cheryl are back...not Julianne...maybe she is coming back as a judge...should be a good show, I'd say...

I got out to play at golf today...87...my irons were so so...I kept hearing I was swinging too fast...so tomorrow, I'm gonna try...and I say....TRY...to not swing as fast or has hard...long shot...ha ha...

Thus....won't be online early in the am....see you Thursday...


Comments

Popular Posts