Round 4

Hey all...the 4th and final round of the Masters will be a beaut...as the tourney leader, faltered badly on the last 2 holes Saturday...and brought a whole gaggle of dudes back in contention...Jordan Spieth...drove it to the right and went bogey/double...and there we have the stage set...

Who you got?...think Smylie (really his name) has a shot?...his name is Smylie Kaufman...I think you have to watch out for Jason Day...lurking, with a ton of talent...is it just me, or has Spieth gotten slower?...speaking of that...how about the ancient German...the Sr. tour player and 2 time former Master's Champ, Bernhard Langer...a chip in away from garnering his 3rd...talking about slow players...he is the champ...

It will be high drama for sure...after my round yesterday, in the social room (bar)...all eyes were on the T...probably 12 or so pixel sets...oh yea...I had my best of the season...go figure...an 80...had 3 birds on the back....life is sweet when you tweet...I digress...

Break up the Padres!...oh my, this time they scored 16 runs!...how many exclamation marks can I use?...TG for the Rockies, I say...almost everyone has started to bang the ball...no hotter than Matt Kemp...3 dingers in 2 games...a host of RBI's...some decent pitching...OK, the scribes and players were right...it's a long season...be patient...however, our number one chucker, Tyson Ross, went on the 15 day IR...hmmm...gotta be healthy...are the brooms ready today?...

Can you imagine the brain trust in the DNC right now?...the Bern won again...8 of the last 9 states...I have the tally at...Hilz, 18 states...Bern, 15 states...with two of them possibly (probably) flipping...if so, Sanders will be leading...I said LEADING!...but not by the delegate count, thanks to the super delegate fiasco...what is with this "flipping" thinger?...there isn't much I can agree with in the inner workings of the party...which makes me wonder...

Calm down Horse...NY will give us all a real insight on where both parties are heading...like 9 days away...geez, the time in between ought to be a set of doozy days...mud slinging...accusations...name calling..."liar"...on and on...you KNOW I'll have lots of stuff to write about...

We have lots and lots of rain today...it's already blustery out there...hard to believe that it was so nice yesterday...a pocket of great weather...that's the thing about SoCal...it hits...moves on...doesn't linger much..."we need it"...oh my...

We have begun "The Winds of War"...6 dvd's...remember it?...only problem...is that the sound is old time...as is the pix...still... it is a great glimpse back in time...Herman Wouk...the author...any of this making sense to you?...I bet I'm talking to 10% of my readers...

The end of the regular season is fast approaching in the NBA...some teams are still jockeying for spots in the playoffs...and...one team is still trying to set the record for wins...Golden St...won somehow in Memphis...had no right doing so...71-9...need to win their last 2...well...they are at San Antonio today...where the Spurs are undefeated...and finish off at home vs Memphis again...hmmm...what are the odds for today's game?...kind of interesting...

The hunt for the floppy hat killer in Belgium is over...got him...it is an ongoing problem...I could use a lot of similes for this, but I won't...must be diligent...

Enjoy the final round...of the Masters...








Comments

Popular Posts