Sweep

Not sure I've seen this before...Marcus Mariota has won three of the best of the best national awards thus far...2 all around best of...and also the best QB...lordy...and now is the front runner for the one that everyone remembers forever...the Heisman...announced on Saturday...I gagged when I listened to the fools of PTI, who said it should be the embattled QB Winston of the FSU 'Noles...not Mariota...I digress...

We went down to the beach yesterday and took Sammi for a walk...and also watched the high waves...no rain here yet...imminent so they say...it was warm and a great time...took pix and got some numbers of where we may stay for a week right on the beach...anyone interested?...

You hear the crap out of Kobe's mouth?...called out his team mates for lack of passion, er desire...ah, the Lake Show...when I watch 'em, the problem is him...bad shots, bad D, and selfish play...if I was busting my arse and he said that to me, I'd bust his arse....what a jerk...

Loads of rumors out of Cleveland...that the King is unhappy...and will play this year only there...will opt out...and the bidding wars will be on!...it's the year of the aging stars of the league...not that LeBron fits that, but Kobe, Melo, and all the Spurs...well, you know what I mean...

Everyone is excited about the addition of Kemp to the Pads...well, I am...and it brings a whole new attitude to the team...since I have been around, we have had no one like him...if we could get Upton somehow...it would be the beat of the summer...

M wants to know what I want for Xmas...I got everything I need...already...and it's hard to think...maybe another golf shirt?...geez, I have way too many of 'em...I only have 2 pairs of jeans, but she wants no more of 'em in the closet...ha ha...

I am out of cigars...hey, there it is...

The rain has begun..."I just love the rain"...a necessary evil around here...well, now, this is Oregon rain...really coming down...

Dang, and we had things to do...nice, that we got to the beach yesterday...hope this blows off by the am...tomorrow....have the T at 8...

Must be snowing somewhere...








Comments

Popular Posts