Final 4

The regular season games have been played...now it's up to the committee to name the Final 4 teams in the champ series...who you have?...the top 2, I think, are sealed in Alabama and Oregon...numbers 3 and 4?...huge debate...and the teams in the mix?...

FSU (still undefeated), Ohio St (huge win over Wisconsin), TCU (big win versus a patsy), and Baylor...the east coast pundits want the Buckeyes in bad...real bad...'Bama and the Ducks want FSU in...as they are the easiest of the bunch to beat...ah, at least we are talking 4 teams in lieu of 2...

Yup, had my 1st rib eye in 8 weeks...last night at Xmas Party numero dos...tasted so good...won't
have another until Christmas Day din din at Mister A's....geez, I have to schedule my times...by the way, it was a very fun time...

The Bolts host the Pats in the biggest game of the season thus far for SD...and yes, we have another party to go to...should be a doozy...as everyone there is a Charger fan...and well, it's a hope and prayer...to get a W...

College hoops have begun...as you know...and the feature game was Arizona and Gonzaga...came down to a 3 point free throw sit for the Zags...the poor bloke air balled the 1st, clanged the 2nd and purposely missed the 3rd....like he had a chance of making it...and they lost by 3...the lost art in the game....the ft shooting is an embarrassment...on all levels...

My putting let me down yesterday...lordy, I don't know how many I had...but at least 5 3 putts...and missed at least 5 inside 10 feet...and didn't miss a drive...go figure...put an old putter in my bag, for some reason...and out it comes...

Jordan Speith running away with that golf T in Florida...on fire, kids...and last?...the gagging, literally, Tiger....I won't give any more info than that...

It just may be a wassie morning...and I have a bye in my FF league...regular season champ (er, co-champ)...




Comments

Unknown said…
Breaking. The final 4 just announced. UO versus FSU, and Bama versus Ohio St.

Popular Posts