Merry Christmas

Due to the fam gathering tonight, I am sure this is the last post I have until after Christmas...so...Merry Christmas to all my readers!...it's been a crazy and fun past year...

Outside of my health issue, you know the BP scare...I am back at it...the old age crap is just that...anyway, the meds are working and I have returned...to doing what I do and playing the h out of golf...

We are so grateful for our new found friends in our little community...well, actually, it is quite large...35 floors of it at the Pinnacle...it's a cool place...with 24 hour security and concierge...so, we always feel safe...the Mackles, the Allens, and the Maduzas, in particular...we are always on the go somewhere...

Marsh and Sammi are well and very vibrant...she is still in the realtor biz...the Prudential is now called Berkshire Hathaway...same building, broker, owner, and company...we have just closed out are 39th anniversary...go figure...who would want me that long?...now the dog, the best one ever...keeps us moving about, at least 3 times a day for her duty biz...

San Diego...what a wonderful place to live...it's always 70*...sometimes hotter, sometimes colder...the restaurants and bars are just out our door...the beach is 10 minutes away...the golf courses are all over the place and cheap!...parks are abundant...we are 5 minutes from the airport...we lurve it...

My son and his girl, Leila, are thriving in Santa Barbara...outside of him rupturing his achilles...he has been rolling along in his practice in Montecito...check that town out on Google...he is such a good boy...

OK, you are up to date....yesterday's sports...

The Bolts methodically took care of the Raiders...lordy, there were some turrible calls in the game...both ways...and kept their slim playoff hopes alive...need Miami and Baltimore to lose...and SD to beat KC...it's possible, but unlikely that all 3 things will happen...

Chip's Eagles thumped....and I mean thumped the Bears...and now...play the hated Cowboys for the playoff spot...next week...a can't miss game...

The Clips somehow got to OT with the Rick Adelman's Wolves...a dramatic melt down at the end...and then won in that extra stanza...go figure...I bet Rick went crazy...I would have...

Needs, wishes, wants, desires...well... I have everything I could possibly want...and you know, it's all about me...I have my eye on a hybrid car...but can't figure out which one that I presently have I'd get rid of...it's been a long time...nice having NO payments...so...not for a while...

I wish the best to all of you...I hope your fam is around you...and you cherish the days that you all have...

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts