Just 5 Days

Have you got your shopping done?...there are stockings yet to fill...and yet...still Santa has nuttin for moah under our fake white tree...not that I check or anything like that...the scene to the left, reminds me of when we had a condo in Sunriver...my escape from coaching...

We had a visitation last eve of Marsh's old friend...a Mexican exchange student...from like 40 years ago...he, of course, is all grown up...and has a family now...and they were all here...a beautiful group...and my oh my...the old stories...there were some ugly American ones...funny now...not then...

Which made me think of Xmas's past...with the passing of our parents and all...we just didn't appreciated them enough when they were on this earth...if you still have yours, cherish your moments...

Our "rain" came and went...most of you would chuckle at the notion of a storm...sprinkled like 4 or 5 times...not the steady, drizzly stuff...and still it is warm...

One of the patterns of the NBA coach of the San Antonio Spurs...Pop...due to the length of the season, he will "rest" his stars occasionally...all at once...he did that last eve as they were playing the GS "Warriors"...in Alameda....and still WON!...he is still a pure coach of a  system....not like many of the blokes hired...former players who have no clue...he'll be fined...

Speaking of older coaches of the NBA...one Don Nelson...remember him?...he now lives in Paia!...really...owns a restaurant there....and has a band of hooligans he plays poker with...that includes Willie Nelson and Owen Wilson...amongst others...plays golf, smokes cigars, gambles, watches sports on TV, yells at the screen...lives in the sun...hmmm....nice gig...

Tried to watch the finals of the X Factor...primarily to see Lea Michele sing her new single...a little disappointed...but the show itself...a far cry from Idol...I'm just saying...oh my, the judges are a joke...

Target had a breach in their security for about 2 weeks...and gazillions of people are affected...check out your debit or credit purchases from Thanksgiving until Dec 15....so far, nothing on mine...

One of my pathetic paths today includes finding a vinyl Carpenter's Xmas record...I know they are out there...

I am growing out my 'stache again...this time I am going to paint it...just miss it so much...but not it being white...scorn me all you want...and call me fake...boo to you...my hair?...OK, it will change...not the 'stache...and you broads, do you paint YOUR hair?...don't you dare call me out....you hypocrites....

This wouldn't be a good posting without a mention of the K fam...as the little member, Kourtney, was videoed leaving a store...toting her baby...of course, the paps were a popping the cameras...and WOAH!...she was upset!...her whole life is dependent on the paps...gave the F off to them...all on camera...Merry Xmas...

Off to the stores...on Dancer, on Prancer, on Kim, on Khloe, on Kris....and yes you too, Kourt...






Comments

Popular Posts