Bye Bye Santa

His day is done...whew!...geez, the UPS kids have some presents left to deliver...hear about that?...couldn't get them all done prior to Christmas...BUT...Santa did his thing...and pretty dang well...the fam gathered here and it was a grand time...hope yours went well...

What an awful reffed game vs the Clips and the Warriors (?)...is it just me, or are these blokes getting worse...hey...those who know me, think that I am harsh on 'em...far from the truth...most are outstanding...really...well half of them...BUT...these guys who get mega bucks for doing the officiating are turrible...even when they watch the bloody replays, they still miss the mark...have no prob that GS won...LA finds ways to lose the close ones...stay tuned...as the Clips travel up to PDX...tonight...Go Blazers!...

Did you see the Beaver/Bronco fiasco?...Boise St lost their head coach to UDub...and then booted their star QB off the bowl team...apparent drinking episode...and this is after I submitted my bowl pix...no way I take BSU...what a joke...and the crowd?...like 10,000 people...announced crowd much larger....what?...a joke...not as bad as the Tater Bowl, where there may have been a thousand peops...really....I am 2-4 and am on a fantasy streak like no other...

My Xmas wish didn't come true...dang...I wished that the K Fam lost their TV show...

Of all the Christmas Vinyls I bought, Barbara Mandrell's was the best...who is she?...c'mon you are not that young, you know her...

The above us neighbors must have been gone, as it was quiet for the 25th....hip hip...

Heard this oldie and am mesmerized....I Need Your Lovin...Don Gardner and Dee Dee Ford...Snooki, you would have NEVER guessed it...wooah wooah wooah wooah...wooah wooah....it is really cool...you must find it and play it....shown here with Dick Clark...the best, Jerry, the best DJ...EVER!

Will see American Hustle...the crew has seen it and liked it...sometime...

I know this is a bad time to tell most of you outside of the SD area....but it has been mega hot here...79*-81*...beach time, kids...and even warmer in Sycuan...don't play until Saturday...hope it cools off a bit by then...too hot...

Sarah Palin just announced her candidacy for mayor of Duck Dynasty...running unopposed and has a 30% chance of winning...

Have a great after day...








Comments

Popular Posts