Curb Your Lingo

So the NFL wants to clean up the language that the players use on the field...hmmm...no more racial slurs...er, not many call each other redskins...I don't think....but other words are used...referring to the black players....who call each other THAT NAME...often...it's a brutal sport, kids...and lots of guttural  blurt outs happen...and as mean as you can be, it will be offered...even by the best of the best...it's an outlet for some of them blokes...you have no idea what these guys say...much different from the NBA or MLB...which is so visual and audio friendly...I respect the idea...BUT...until you change the racial "Redskins", this falls out very shallow...

In our quest for the perfect food, or foods...we tried the Whole Food's pizza...eegads, I was paying for it all night...not exactly sure what I ate...but I had a horrible tummy...and actually had to cancel my golf this am...back to the drawing board...probably too much garlic, which tears me apart...

This looks like the day we put up out Xmas stuff....hey, calm down...I know some of you get blistered by me using the X, in lieu of the actual Christmas...we have to move furniture and it is a festive time...we are NOT the first, as people across the way, already have their tree up...

We are having a bit of a prob with our above us neighbors...which has two little varmints...er, kids...as they are bouncing something...or dropping something...often...so we are like old peops and do complaining...there is no perfect place...

I hate to bang this home, but the Brooklyn Nets are abysmal...this time got beat by 30...as the old, and I mean old, Celtics guys are floundering...just a matter of time until Coach Kidd is given his walking papers...er, is that traveling?...hey, the Blazers win again...huge comeback...and won number 9 in a row...this time over the Bulls...and...great concern at Chi-town, as their Rose went down with a knee...the other one...too bad and sad...

The Ducks are on at noon...at Zona...am not buying the 20 1/2 point spread...think it will be close...very close...real curious on the A&M and Oky St game...where A&M hasn't won there for like 74 years...really?...I think I heard that...and, actual talk about SDSU and Boise St having a close, competitive game...naw...

Is it just me, or does Australia have more flies than any other place?...PGA feed...
Tried watching some movies yesterday...can't get through one...
The Golf Mart?...A+...traded in a club, and got better than I walked in with....
My beard is grayish white...hate it...
You use "face time" app?...kind of cool...
AMA's...you gonna watch?...not this kid...
I can't take any more of Miley...
Rob Lowe did a great job on doing JFK...
But the movie was awful...
Maybe my tummy was reacting to the lunch we had at this...
Lunch place at the Fashion Valley Mall...
Like a vegetarian restaurant...with loads of spices...garlic?...
Only 60* here now...which is cold...
Beavs and Dawgs...who you got?...

Time for some wassies...


Comments

Popular Posts