I'll Bet

Wait, don't ever bet...never, ever bet...on the Big Dance...I'll bet that you have never heard of Florida Gulf Coast University...as they ruined many other brackets...as they beat this little old hoops team, Georgetown...quite convincingly, I may add...and on and on this thing goes...I have one of those other Florida teams winning it all....Miami...

Innuendoes out of UCLA that after their loss, they are going to lose their coach to boot...'er, going to boot him...one of the reasons was that Bill Walton criticized him on air...what?...Bill was a great player, but a turrible analyst...

SDSU beat Oky...geez, I had that happening, but was just hoping...and now they play FGCU...there is a good chance of the win...do what the Hoyas couldn't do...

This bloody cold is knocking me out...dayquil, nyquil, excedrine, liquids, and rest...cough, cough, cough...eegads...does give me an excuse for watching every single game...some...

OK, the most hyped team that you haven't heard of much...Saint Louis...who the scribes just love...take on the Pac 12's winner, U of O...the line is 4...Go Ducks!...

Zona favored over Harvard by 10...what?
Marquette over Butler...that BU coach is a genius...take the Bears...
Speaking of the Bears, the other one, Cal, plays Syracuse...don't like 'em...Cal that is...
How did both Mich and Mich St get to play in Michigan?...seems a little fishy to me...
Double carry over on the Pick 6 at SA...$$$...
Denver fav by 15 over Sac...what?...
Tiger looked like a mere mortal finishing his round yesterday...bogey-bogey-bogey...
Oh my, PC only one back at the Kia Classic...
Where has Michele Wie gone?...
I could have done better picking my bracket by going color...
Them yellow shoes are distracting...
The Pads keep calling me to get me to buy season Tix...what?...
Jamaal Franklin just may be the poster kid of the T...

It all starts up at 9:35 am...let's see...dayquil, check...water, check...aspirin, check...hankie, check...flu doggie, check...yup, I am ready...

Comments

Popular Posts