Rhetoric

Ha ha...the candidates accuse each other of the ultimate sin...rhetoric...ha ha...your ultra conservative, Rickie...is now attacking Mitt...and saying he is just like Prez O...good luck if he's your guy...

Is it just me, or are most of these Big Dance teams just playing rat ball?...I mean, is there an offense that is being used?...or is there only the high pick and roll?...maybe, just maybe, the Orange has it right...stick in a 2-3 zone...and let the bombers miss their targets...maybe...

And why is your guy dining with the Prez one day, and then out front protesting?...weird stuff...

I did get the Beach Boy tix...right up front...see their wrinkles and all...cool...

The very fragile management of the Bolts have been very active on the free agent market...trying to appease the public...and appears to have made some good choices for the D....

I am telling you right here...Peyton is going to be a Bronco...and your guy, Tebow, will be released...

Get out of Afghanistan...NOW...

I can get back in the pool...iff...Kentucky gets beat...sorry to say, but I'm pulling for the upset...totally

Still the rainy days here...

Comments

Popular Posts