Holy Moly

This weather!...the greater SD area is getting drenched...like Oregon rain...cold, wet, high winds...the top temp is to be 53*...this is NOT why we came here...ha ha...and, the peops around here lurve it....

What was that?...the Blazers are a complete mess...the effort that they gave at Oklahoma City was bewildering...it was on national TV...so I got to see 'em...pathetic...and will get worse...and who on earth is the coach?...let's see, you never are a head coach anywhere...and voila...you become one in PDX at the age of 34...boom!...boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

So how is your bracket going?...geez, I'm doing fine...if you count that I have Mizzou going all the way...I need Cincy to go to the finals and I have a chance...I have 12 out of the 16 in the sweet sixteen...missing only on Duke, Mizzou, South Florida, and SDSU...

I have not mentioned the Transitions...where like 10 guys had a chance...and Ernie missed two easy ones and blew it...as Luke won in OT over 3 other blokes...good on him...

The gals come to LaCosta for their swing this way...starts this week...hope this awful weather leaves soon...I have golf tomorrow and Wednesday...the T is about 20 minutes away...

DWTS kicks up tonight...my sister Sherri must be the front runner...to me, this is the best of all the "celebrity" shows...wait, the stars are now the pros...yup, Cheryl be a real star...

Where's my rain hat?

Comments

Popular Posts