81*

It was 81* at Sycuan today...and I had the best front I have ever had...oops, on the back...but still very happy with my game....just in case you were wondering...

I read that the Pacific Northwest is still getting....SNOW...can you believe it is March 21...and the stuff is still there...

The Ducks looked very poorish last night with their season ender at the Dawgs...and it cost me a buck to the worker bee, Jeremiah...boo...

Geez, if you can still be a Blazer believer, you are a much better person than I...they are a mess...and maybe even worse...it's true...

I don't get the attraction with the very old Derek Fisher...moved by the Lakers...and he wouldn't go to Houston...and he signs with the Thunder (Supersonics)....don't get it...he be washed up...bad move OC...

Sp Peyton goes to the Broncos...as this blogger told you last week...and the dominoes fell...SF resigned Alex Smith...Denver traded Tebow to the Jets...that's after they signed Sanchez for 3 mas anos...go figure...may be a snag in the deal...and Jax chomping at the bit for Timmy...

Mitt gets Illinois...does this mean he has it wrapped?...don't think so....am not a Rickie fan...a fool and a joke...unless, you are a bible belting ultra conservative...which, I am not...

Idol tonight...we tape it and watch in about an hour...way too many commercials...the 2 guys and the 2 young gals in the early lead...

We are bracing for our big concert this weekend...Lady Antebellum...out at Cricket...absolutely lurve 'em...

We are walking down to the Blue Point for dindin on 5th in the GQ...it's a fish feast...so hungry...

And you, have a great eve...

Comments

dws said…
Woke up to 31 degrees and 3in. of snow. Im coaching track this spring and freezing my ass off.
The GOP keeps spewing the BSC messages. [Bat Sh.. Crazy} There are a whole bunch of ignorant fools in this country that are not far from having witch trials again.
Maybe we should have let the South seceed from the Union after freeing the slaves.
Crazy Horse said…
I can't believe your weather! I am so disgusted with Rickie...Mitt wins by default...

Popular Posts