999

And now it's my 999th post...go figure I'd stay with this this long...or, I'd have this amount to say...since I've begun, we have bought 3 properties in SD, and are firmly based here...miss my amigos and amigas back in Oregon...but don't miss the winter weather...joined a golf club that is a beaut...pretty much got caught up in pro sports, especially the hapless Padres and the euphoric Chargers...kept my allegiance to the Blazers...learned to walk everywhere...miss the Fred Meyer chain and Dutch Bros...love the amount of restaurants and bars but just a few blocks away...learned to live in a high rise...surprised how fast it is to get around here, to the airport in 5 minutes, to the beach in 10 minutes, to the mountains in 40 minutes...so vastly different than LA traffic...it's been a good move...

Speaking of big numbers...the Stock Market...down over 500 again yesterday...I hear all the reasons why...but somebody is making big money off this...just those very rich people again...whoever they are...so, we, the common man, try to find a place to hide our $ until stability is reached...boo...

The NFL cranks out the hated pre-season games tonight...and the Bolts host the Seahawks...sold out crowd...what?  I guess the coupling of the tix with the regular season Packer game insured it...the line is 3 1/2...ha ha...who bets on these? 

The PGA in Atlanta...cranky weather for cranky golfers...do not dismiss Adam Scott...he's hot and that's all it takes in the game...Tiger and Lefty?...naw....and Rory?  Maybe...but just try to find some European to bet on...

Speaking of that, I'm off to Del Mar...pick 3 and pick 5...you, have a very profitable day...


Comments

Popular Posts