Why Is He Quoted?

One of my least favorite politicians of all time...and I could name a few during the Vietnam era...is your former VP Dick Cheney...and I thought he was a very evil guy...and for some reason, somebody is actually printing what he thinks...oops, it looks like I am, too...dang...anyhoo, he is being quoted as he thinks Prez O will be a one term prez...at least he wasn't like Dick...I guess, for equal time...but I thought that was the reasoning for your gurl Sarah getting the air time...whatever...

NBA...I know it's hard to get excited about a single game when you play 82 of them in the regular season, but the Wolve's coach should have his heart checked...and, sorry, Kevin Love, he would be a second stringer for any other team in the league...wow, I actually saw Kobe dunk the ball last night....been awhile...and the Spurs continue to rip through everybody, and nobody talks about it...it's all about the Heat...

D-1 hoops...the eastern scribes just lurve the Big East...and they are good, but...there is this team out west that has won 19 straight...and just can't get the love...SDS...

NFL...both of the remaining games are in the frigid northeast...may be great viewing...prefer it to the domeball...your Jets...go figure...for all their talk and controversies, they are just getting it done...still, I don't like 'em...and I like both the Bears and Pack...I'm a watching the line on these...started at 3 for each of the games...

It was 84* here yesterday...and yup, we laid out...

Comments

Popular Posts