Terrific Thursday

I have decided to take the up side...my trip to Del Mar was not monetarily beneficial...I was in line for the pick 3, with only a 50 to 1 shot standing in my way...gulp...it won and I didn't...
The woeful Pads have now lost 7 in a row...but a day off and a new hurler will spot up the problem tomorrow at home...
The Bolts play their final pre-season game tonight at SF...seems like all the heat in all sports is from the Bay Area...
The foo who would risk all those people in DC was a just that, a foo...
Can anyone please explain the stock market to me...
I love being in the city and watching the world move around me...
My golf got canceled today, and am feeling good about the game right now...not because I'm off, but, I'm just playing better...
Did you watch your Big Brother last night?  If anyone tells you that gals don't have a bigger pull than bros, you be crazy...
Fan fest from the south...Carrie is amazing, to borrow the Bachelorette's word...
Saw the Housewives from Jersey last night...their reunion one...OMG, it was scary to me...would not want to be a part of it...smile, smile, erupt...
So, how's the weather at the Fair?
How is it, that Manny can go to the Sox and play right away?  I thought he was on the DL...
Kickoff tonight...there's like 6 games all over the tube...
Go Beavs, Dux, and Aztecs...

Comments

Popular Posts