New Phone

Well, I finally got my new phone...sort of...it is back ordered and will take a couple of weeks to get here...the Droid HTC...called the Incredible...Google one...so sick and tired of my Blackberry Storm spinning and not responding...'cuz I have so many important calls out there...hey, it was needed and I had the op to get one...all the reviews have it compared real well to the Iphone, which Verizon does not currently carry...as you know...

Getting back into town I had my reservations about the  condition of the Padres...lost 2 to Colorado and had an afternoon delight to finish the series...and were resting AGonzo, Gwynn,and Eckstein....and voila!...a 13-3 explosive win...everybody got hits...go figure...I guess 'cuz I was back they had to start playing  up to par...new series today versus the Houston Astros...

Where oh where is King James going?  The lottery starts today...rumors...the Bulls, Heat, or NY...or back to Cleveland...following very closely, Amare, Dirk, Bosh, on and on... and just what does the GM-less Blazers do?  Doesn't this bother you PDX fans?

Me?  I'm off to the links...

Comments

Popular Posts