Back

Well, I'm back from the desert...and what has happened in my absence?  Outside of the obvious garbage from who's cheating on who...the Pads are quietly establishing themselves as a force in the Cactus...winning 9 of it's last 11...good stuff here as I see it...the prep for the sweet sixteen is upon us...is there a set of upsets in the offing?  Or maybe, just one?  The house narrowly passed the health bill and sets the stage for your senators to battle it out...I sorta watched the Idol players...it's still the top 3 of Crystal, the Screamer, and Goldilocks...did you watch your Dancing ?  Oh my, Pamela was the clear winner...well, I'm kind of kidding, but the people want to see her...some good ones in the mix...I think it's the singer with Derek that will be the fav...it was so good to see Sammi and get back into the swing of things...I haven't cooked for a while and have the itch...but, alas, haven't been to the super yet...enjoy the playoffs tonight...

Comments

Popular Posts