Sunday Morning


Good Sunday morning everyone... I'm doing my blog using my MacSpeech dictate... Let's see how it goes... If you haven't seen the CBS Sunday morning show you're really missing out... It's all good news, and really interesting tidbits on people, you have to take it in...

In all I think bin Laden is dead... I think he's been blown up big time in our first surge... However, information has come out that he's taking claim for the Christmas crap... He doesn't show his face, and I don't believe it...

News out of Iraq is that we're out of Iraq... The Marines are spun cerium ceremoniously finally out of their period.. Like don't we have more coverage there?

The NFL playoffs... As much as I want Bret Farb to win with the bikes, they won't if the Saints, in a blowout... And in the other game, the Jets are just too powerful for the Colts... I have the Jets by 10+...

The Blazers beat the unrecognized rise of bull distance, that should read the Blazers beat the unrecognizable distance distance Pistons, there we go... But how? They are missing so many players I just don't see how the PBX can win?

I am going to publish this, just the way it is... I'm doing no changes, and I'm going to see how much better I can get with this...

It's finally sunny here, and I've got to tee times in the next week...

Comments

Popular Posts