Number 500


I can't believe I've been doing this for 500 days...somebody must be reading this stuff...
Apple is unleashing their new gadget, the ipad...by all the hype of it , it sounds great...dang, if I didn't just get Marsh a Kindle!
I watched the Blazers play last night...still without BRoy and a host of others...but...their PG play is awful!  Miller and Blake are the worst tandem in the game...Is that too harsh?  naw...
The NFL All-Pro game is this weekend, prior to the Super Bowl...it's all crap...no players from the top 2 teams...crap I tell you...
The San Diego Open is upon us...look for Lefty to jump out of the gate real fast...no Tiger and it will show at the ticket selling...
I'm heading back up to the great northwest and the weather here is back to normal...crap...

Comments

Popular Posts