Northwest Passage

Leave your pet and it can be hard on the soul...Sammi is in good hands, but how can you not miss this?  Oh sure, Marsh, too...but I can talk to her...
Took in a West game last night and there is promise on the horizon for that program...they have a nice freshman who will be a good one...already have a fine scorer in Tae...bring back their injured Saba next season and they are in the mix...hang in there, Scotty...
Played golf yesterday in the cold and mush...greens were great, though...hit it off the fairways, duh, and the ball gets swallowed up...
I think I watch more Blazers when I'm down South...
Kurt Warner finally retired from the NFL...good for him...too many concussions and too old...hint, Brett...
I forget how big a house this is...good in some ways, bad in others...what am I going to do with all this stuff?
Have you heard Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now"....great, great, song...
Where's my rain hat?

Comments

Popular Posts