So

So this is what I leave when I go to the great northwest...I'm just saying...

I see the temp is a mild 37* up there...forget the shorts, huh...

As I feared the Bolts got shellacked at Pitt last night...the score was misleading as the defense is helpless...and as I have been saying for over a year and a half, LT is no longer a NFL star running back...STILL, there has to be better preparation and a change is imminent...

Poor Tony Romo of the Cowboys...he is the scapegoat of another poorly coached team...BUT, he is highly over-rated...he always seems to be in a panic mode...

I just looked at my pix for the NFL( Las Vegas Paper)...I only missed one game...that bloody Cowboy loss...

The Padres ended their season with a 10 inning loss to the Giants...now the real season for them starts with the naming of the new GM and securing a solid hitter behind AGonzo...how do you spell Molina (C-SF) who is available?

Can't this John and Kate plus eight just go away? Who the heck cares?

Marsh got this call from her buddy Pat yesterday...who just had to shovel 6 inches of snow from her driveway...what? Bend Orygun...made the NBC news today for the earliest snow...OMG, are we really going there?

The fires that are raging are up north of LA and , thankfully, not down here in SD...

For all the hype about the Seinfeld reunion on Curb...it was just mildly funny...

See you in the great northwest...

Comments

Popular Posts