The Dreaded Doings


of stress...as we spend our little valued time in Orygun I am totally aware of the pressure of taking care of people who need us...and how it affects those who do it...mighty proud of Marsh as she has tackled a huge set of problems and...with her perseverance...accomplished her goals...BUT...I see the toll it takes on her and she needs a huge down time...this is no vacation for her...
Pity the poor Rockie, Matt Holiday, for the huge error that led to the game ending rally by the hated Dodgers...one of those things that will be remembered forever on the tube...
It seems like the Blazer's center, Greg Oden, has turned the corner and will be a force this season...
Back to the Rockies/Dodgers...they are headed back to the snow...
I can't believe I am almost in the Social Security era...my mind sure isn't there...but when I look in the mirror...OMG...where did all my hair go?
The weather here has been awesome and , unfortunately, switches to rain next week...so they say...
The Dux at the Bruins tomorrow...huge test for the Orygun squad...
Did you know that Larry David used to be a writer for Joy Bahart?
Going to a high school FB game this eve...go Titans!

Comments

Popular Posts