Football Saturday

You have to admit it doesn't get much better than football Saturday in the collegiates...with all the diversions that are needed in this time and age, there is none better than the US's form of a gladiator sport...
OK...the good ones today...
An intriguing one up in Seattle, where the Trojans play against their old offensive coordinator...mind you this looks like a blowout (spread is 19), USC has a history of going up to the Northwest and getting upset...watch out for this fray...
Utah at the Dux...the line has gone up to 5 favoring Orygun...I am very leery of this game and would be surprised that the visitor doesn't snap this one up...
Cincy at the Beavers...a toss up that bewilders me...I figure OSU by 10 and am only worried that the TB hasn't practiced this week...yea go ahead and call up your bookie...it's a lock!
Michigan St. at the Irish...I am not a fan of the ND coaching staff and am really pulling for a Spartan win...but, I don't see it and the Weis debauchery carries on...
San Diego St. at Idaho...now I picked this one in my pix this week, yet I am very interested as to the way of this team...this sets up the entire season and attendance for the Aztecs...
Cal at Minnesota...real or fake?

There is so much going on around here and I just have to let you know what there is to choose from...the LPGA has their $1 million dollar challenge out at Torrey Pines, the Bolts host the Ravens, their is the hydro planes at the Bay, USD hosts Marist, and we are going on a bike ride to watch the boat races...and it's only 80*...

Enjoy the sun!

PS. Did I stump you yesterday?

Comments

Popular Posts