The Beat Goes On


Due to the fact that the Padres were hosting the Seattle Mariners I got to see my pathetic Padres play last night...and Kooz had the only hit going in to the 9th for SD...it was another drubbing, this by another poor team, 5-0...
And I do miss the Trib as that is a real newspaper...
Not sure where Country Music is heading if that is the best it has...at the CMT Music Video awards...
What on earth is the Houswives in NJ Show doing in but one family? Their uprising resembled a Sopranos sit down...
Hit the links yesterday with the wife and had a great time...16 holers we were...
I hate the waiting period of selling your house...
We saw an early Russell Crowe movie "The Sum Of Us" that had to do with dealing with gay issues...he was young and it was a breakthrough type movie for him and the Aussies, I think...
The Dude never knows where I am, regardless of how many times I tell him so...
So I have this vision...I see Scotty, at the age of 75, yelling out to "set it up", at his last high school hoop team....
I got rib-eyes for tonight, anyone want to join us?...
So Sammy Sosa says he never used steroids...and I never drink wine...
I sent my absentee ballot to Iran, think it got counted?
Rush isn't sure the Holocaust really existed...
Okay, enough sarcasm for now...
Snook, how about Captivating Katy?

Comments

dws said…
what the hell are you talking about?

Popular Posts