The Kentucky Derby


So one of my dream trips is to the Kentucky Derby. Forget the mint juleps, the floppy hats, the beautiful grounds, the lure of making millions...naw I want it all. But some people already get the experience 'cuz they are celebrities...the named are Michael Jordan, Evander Holyfield, Tom Brady, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohen's girl friend Sam, Paris Hilton...what!!! All true...
The Portland Trailblazers got their needed victory over Houston at home...
The Padres won last night and lost today at the Rockies...
Did you watch Dancing with the Stars? Mysterious boot of Julianne Huff and her sweetheart...
Was Simon on drugs with his judging last night on AI? I thought the gal and the rocker were the clear winners...
Well, we'll see what the public says tonight...
Nice day of golf today...

Comments

dws said…
Sorry I was distracted for a couple of days. Volare, good song but performed by many. Who sang it best?
AI is interesting. I don't like the guy with the thing on his forehead but think all did well.
The rocker and girl are my 1 and 2,
the guitar guy and the Christian are close as of last nite. I like the guitar guy better overall.
The NBA is such a pos because of the refs and obvious home court advantage. Deniro?
Crazy Horse said…
I liked Bobby Rydell's version, but Dean Martin and Domenic Demucci (sp) were very good. Very surprised that the rocker was in the bottom 2...I agree that he and the gal are the top 2...DeNiro in the "Bronx Tale"...NBA, read my blog today...

Popular Posts