WBC



So did you catch the 1st game by the US in the WBC? The starter was non other than San Diego's own Jake Peavy. He was consistently in the mid 90's and had great control. By the way, USA did manage to eek out the win against Canada... I suppose the one thing that bothered me was the reference that he was going to be traded to the Cubbies by opening day. I thought that was dead...

The Padres pitching staff has been lit up in the past few games and it is quite scary to figure out who they are going to go to after starter number 3. On the bright side I am happy with Eckstein and Blanks as fitting in offensively. Can Kyle play 3rd base?

USD hoop team is out of the playoffs, as expected, and limped through the entire 2nd half of the season. You have to feel very deflated after all the hype for this squad. I have seen no mention about their next year's recruiting class...

SDS beat UNLV and is headed towards their playoffs with an equal chance as anyone to win it. A lot of mention that the Aztecs are in already...to the big dance that is.

I have probably talked about Terrell Owens before....but who on earth would want him? Probably the most lenient of all, the Cowboys, said no way...and the the Bills...the Bills? Just seems like a mess waiting to happen...

Is it just me or is the incarceration of Charles Barkley for a DUI the fastest you've ever seen?

I am trying to follow the PGA thingee and just can't figure out who's who in the running. The Bear trap is just swallowing all the names up.

Slappy says hello to all...

Comments

Popular Posts