The Travel Ban....Banned

The beauty of this country is all the checks and balances of the system...when a Prez completes one of his campaign promises, if it doesn't fit...there are blockades there...usually in Congress...however, it can also be in the courts...and that is exactly what happened to 'The Travel Ban'...now, I'm not saying it is right or wrong...but it is definitely on hold...until there are more thoughts about it all...and...sure of there is more legislation in favor of it...will this end up in the Supreme Court's hands?...

Also, does this not show that there are limits of the Prez?...this is not a dictatorship...for sure...buckle up kids, I think we are in for quite a ride...

Moseying  our way into the Celebrity Apprentice...the show...OK...where the dude who does the firing is no longer DJT...but Ahnold...let's be honest...he is terrible...if I am to hear his self promotion of when he did his body building and his competitions...I'm gonna scream!...was this the way he ran Caleeefornia when he was guv?...scary...

BTW, when the Sanders/Cruz debate was going on....didn't Senator Cruz admit he was born in Canada?...what?...I thought you had to be birthed in the USA to be Prez...shoot, nobody watched it...just a tidbit...

Speaking of this state...Cali...you think that the Ball Bros aren't ruling part of it?...well, SoCal, maybe...cuz the Warriors have the NoCal part for certain...one of the Ball kids led the UCLA Bruins over the Ducks at Pauley...dang...poof, there goes the no. 5 ranking...and one of his younger Bros. scored 92 pts in a game...a soph in high school...yup, some precious cherry picking going on...but still...if I counted all my points up including warm ups, I couldn't have ever got that amount...ha ha...that's without anyone trying to guard me...

I'm telling ya this...there is no better hoop game than the North Carolina/Duke one...the Blue Devils got the nod last eve...both teams...are way...goood....

The Bachelor...what a telecast on Monday...he sent 3 ladies a packing and had no connection with any of them that were left...weird episode...there was one session, that right after the gal said she was in lurve with him, he was sweating profusely...she was not...and he booted her...oh my...what the heck is Horse watching this for?...good Q...

How would you handle this?...'Mom, I have to tell you that I am dating again...he is the Weekend'...

This is for you former North Salemites...er, Vikings...that are following the class change from 6A to 5A...what is the fallout from South Albany that they went through?...did the same there...and West Albany remained up...personally, I prefer fewer classes...but, I am so away from it all...I can't voice too much on it...I dunno, maybe the constant losing takes a toll...

Seems to me...that if you are in the Oval Office...that you have to suspend all money making ventures...ie, those in your fam...am I right or am I right?...sorry, Ivanka..

Pebble Beach...one of the most cherished places on earth to play golf...well now...the PGA is there now...T...the weather was awful...reminded me of playing back in...well, you know...bundle up...turn on the heater...rain suit on...stocking cap...enclosed golf cart...looking for me plugged balls...but, still out there...

Reaction to the Knicks blog...the word is that the owner is one of, if not THE WORST in pro sports...not my words...but, geez, the Pardon The Interruption dudes were unabashed about it...and many others, too...

I don't say this enough...but, thank you for reading me...and, of course, feel free to pass me on...I appreciate it...











Comments

Popular Posts