Indicators

Iowa has started it up...with their unique system of voting...the 2016 Prez Elections...using the caucus form of tallying up the votes...hmmm...odd, that the Demos are diff from the Repubs in actual numbers...just adds to the mystery of it...regardless, we have INDICATORS as to the real thing, in lieu of the countless polls that are out there...

The take?...this is a 5 person race...two for the Demos...three for the Repubs...look for the rest of the wannabes to pull out soon...some already have last nite...unfortunately, I let out my bias on Facebook after the Repub count was released...dang, Horse, you are better than that...ha ha...naw...I am NOT fair and balanced...I remember an old amigo from way back, got so mad at me, he befriended me...has not talked since...calm down, it's just my opinion...

The shock?...that Bernie and the Hilz came out of it in a virtual tie...there are a lot of younger people who want a change...and are willing to rally around Sanders...it will be a cry that will drive the Demo race to the wire...good stuff...

Your guy, Rafael (Ted) Cruz surprised all the pollsters...and me...with a convincing win...just as draw dropping was the support of Rubio...who, BTW, made a most bizarre after election speech, for a 3rd place guy, that I have ever seen...like he won or something...relax...it's a long way to go...the Donald?...a distant 2nd...and may be kicking himself for his tiff with Fox's Meghan Kelly...who knows...I think it's the ultra conservatives...

Well, on the all go to New Hampshire for the next INDICATOR!...my, this is fun...right?...just remember, to not get too fired up...too soon...

With that, I bid you...adieu...ha ha...I am heading out to the links...

Fore!

Comments

Barb said…
Jealous! Hit'm straight, make those putts!!
Barb said…
Jealous! Hit'm straight, make those putts!!
Barb said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said…
Jealous! Hit'm straight, make those putts!!

Popular Posts