Varsity vs JV

It was like watching the Varsity play the Jayvees...I'm talking the Celts and the Blazers...the difference begins that there is only one PG in the program...PDX has none, zilch, zero, nada...throw out Camby's 1st game in a new team...he didn't seem too happy being there, by the way...Boston could do pretty much anything they wanted and it was disgusting!  So many faults in the system...did it not seem that BRoy has put on some extra poundage?  Awful game...have I said this before, Andre Miller is a horrible PG...

In the aftermath of the Tiger speech, there are those pundits out there that say his talk was too scripted...OMG, what did you think it would be?  I say he did what he should have...and, more than any politician has ever done...and we pay them!  Hope it works out for him and well, them...

We're hosting a Friends party tonight...and I have to admit...I know pretty much nothing about the show...I've watched it a lot...but it's a mindless (brainless) 30 minutes...anyhoo, I figure I'll come in last...unless, it's a multiple guess thinger...
Rachel is Jennifer Aniston, right?

Comments

dws said…
I have coffee once or twice a week with a group of old Keizerites. Yes, I'm the youngest. The talk is usually sports, gambling, some politics, and old stories. The oldest member,Pat, is over 80 and can't hear very well. he spent most of his life as a professional bookey, he usually falls asleep during sports discussions. Yesterday Tiger was the topic and Pat exclaims after the discussion wanes that, " the only thing I can see that he did wrong was get caught" I love this guy!
Crazy Horse said…
I can't imagine how you didn't win Keizer's 1st citizen with all your canoodling with their elite...Tiger got caught?

Popular Posts