Rose Bowl

I'm not the 1st one to tell you this, but that was a great game...regardless of who won...the Beavs with Canfield and the Rogers Bros. and the multiple set Dux lit up the cold Autzen Stadium with thrills and chills...whoever had the ball last would win, and the Dux had it the last 6 minutes...for the Dux, it's on to the Rose Bowl to face the always over-rated Big Ten team, this time Ohio St....and where on earth goes OSU? Normally the 2nd place team comes to the Holiday here in SD, but they are talking USC...too bad, I think that they don't think that OSU travels well...bah humbug...
The list keeps piling up on Tiger...
The new voice of the Padres?...none other than 75 year old Dick Enberg...is this good? I like his voice and style...I think good...
Have you heard of Q school? It is a multiple day tourney for the guys and gals who want to earn their PGA and LPGA cards for the next year...very difficult, but it's all on performance and that part is cool...
So as the game went on the crowd shrieked when the Dux ran the 50 yards td, the party crowd went beserk! Well, I yelled, the dog went into the bedroom, Marsh asked which one was the Dux and are they the ones in Corvallis?...bah humbug...

Comments

dws said…
It went about as I expected. I figured the dux would commit some turnovers and that Canfield would give Duck secondary problems. I thought the Ducks scheme and talent would win in the end but it would be close. God I'm smart! Marsha for God's sake!
Crazy Horse said…
Well you're a retired expert at the game! It took a full 1/2 for the Dux defense to blitz!!!!!

Popular Posts