Bye Bye Blazers

Greg Oden went down with a broken patella, Rudy has a back spasm, TO is out for 2 months with a knee, Nate has to go under the knife for his leg thinger stinger...and they were horrible defensively when they were are all healthy...look for a major downturn for the PDX red and black...sorry Blazer fans, but true...
So finally this is the day for the BSBCS to make their announcements to give out the $ for their selections to the bowl games...so Texas will get the nod to play Alabama for the BS title, after they looked anything like a top team in the country last night...I just can't believe the stooges who run this crap can't figure out a playoff system...OMG that Nebraska/Texas game was a crap one...
I missed yesterday as I played golf early and by the time I got back, my mind was all frazzled...
The best NFL games today? Colts/Tennessee Vikings/Cards Saints/Skins
Chargers must score early and often today...

Comments

dws said…
I don't want to sound like a communist, but I don't care who is number 1, especially based on the bcs formula.I love college football because there is great parity these days and the best teams this year are not those of five years ago. There is emotion and pagentry. I don't like any pro sports because of the insane money and business formula. Sure $ counts in college but just ask USC what happened. How many games yesterday came down to the wire? You have to love that, and those who lost are just as good as those who won. Texas should never have won that game.
Crazy Horse said…
Crap game...I don't agree with the lack of finality for #1...I like pro sports despite the $ that is made...blame the owners...or the rich get richer...back to the college presidents...their lack of dealing with an issue is beyond comprehension...for a group that prides itself in intelligence...

Popular Posts