To Be Fair

Hey I have to be fair here...if you go way back in this season, I predicted a banner year for the Beavs...they wallowed a bit early on and I put them on the back burner...OK, OK, OK, they deserve the accolades that are bestowed them...the line is stable at 9 1/2 for the home team...IFF (math terms) OSU can run the ball they are a pick 'em...if not, the Dux in a rout...
Maybe, just maybe, Tiger shouldn't be married...and probably won't be much longer...
SDS beat USD in hoops last night in double OT...both teams are good and it will be fun to follow each this season...
The Nets lost their 18th straight and it's back home to play the 7-10 Bobcats...
The Padres top pick was in another accident, this time with an ATV...got my doubts...
I am bewildered...there is more air time for the Tiger drama than sending an additional 30,000 troops to war...
Peace...

Comments

dws said…
I hope its a good game and the dux win. Tailgating in my front room in about an hour.
Crazy Horse said…
We are having a big party here for the game. Marsh, Sammi, and me...not a lot of folks give a damn about Oregon here...

Popular Posts