PDX Blazers, What?

I try to say nothing but positive stuff on my teams...oops, failed on the Pads, but so did they...let's go to the Portland Trailblazers......................................................................................................................................................................
so much for the positive...now the negative...I purchased the NBA package from Cox so I could follow them as much as I want...I'm not so sure I want now...OK, it's early and all that crap but...let's look at what they did to improve themselves in the off season...lost Frye to the Suns (he's starting and scoring at a double digit rate), lost Sergio to the Kings (young gun), signed PG Miller (2nd rate and not a good shooter), signed the ancient Wolverine, Juann Howard (never plays)...so in essence lost 2 young guys for 2 old guys at the same positions...I can't figure out the offense they are running...the posts get in foul trouble every game and they have to go to a small lineup, last night it was Outlaw as a power forward!!! He can't figure out the small forward spot...I digress...the game plans they use become obsolete (every game) and then they go to the real plan...panic...very frustrating and very Donald Duck like...thus my DD of the NBA award...in the news PDX talks about the lack of defense...naw, it's the lack of offense...and was that boos I heard from the Rose Garden last night? Yup it was, and if the adjustments aren't made soon, it will grow louder...DD
Now, back to fun stuff...the Breeder's Cup is this Friday and Saturday at Santa Anita...if you like your horse racing, this is what you live for...unfortunately, I'm not going this year, but will follow it closely...probably the headline is a female, Zenyatta, is challenging the boys in the Classic...and is the favorite!
The Phillies can make the series interesting if they can steal game 6 at NY...won't happen and the Yankees celebrate tonight!
Last day for 70*+ around here...out for breakfast!

Comments

dws said…
who gives a shit about basketball this time of year. About your picture: did you just return from Tijauna?
Crazy Horse said…
Oh right, gotta love pigskin...do you?
As far as my picture, it's a never ending phase of looking like a halloween poster boy...

Popular Posts