This is their land


You probably think I am referring to us Native Americans...usually I am...but the issue today, is these deer...who were roaming THEIR land...the golf course here at Saddleback in Tucson...pretty site, I'd say...oops, Saddlebrooke...

He may be winning the repub side, but he can't pay his bills...duh...trump...and continues to ask for leniency...the judges are not in the giving mood...if you or I did that, what would be our consequence?...right...

One more day here, and we head back home...I can't believe how affordable it is to buy a house🏡here...can understand the masses doing so...at noon, there were a boat load of golfers ready to tee off...

Prez B SOU address tonight...will MTG and Boebert try to shout him down again?...fine ladies that they are...can you fathom they are REPs?...

We are going downtown Tucson today...cool...

One more thing...Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul...boxing👊...I may watch this...

Comments

Popular Posts