The Oscars



I liked the broadcast...The Oscars
...Jimmy Kimmel, the host, was simply quick and grand...the voting?...never can figure it out, or who does it...it is what it is...love the interludes...the singing stuff...Ken by Ken himself, Ryan Gosling, was simply fun...and needed...the Osage Nation Singers were stunning and passionate...loved it...Oppenheimer must be a good flick, after winning so much...or the producers must be hell bent on success...same for the other big winner, Poor Things...this is the kind of show, I don't like...this time around, yes...

What is with all this fighting in gals hoops?...it has gone on to another, most disturbing level...hey, coaches, it's all about you...control your team...thinking back, I don't believe I ever had a player fight...in all my different types of teams...does it make for good tv?...I dunno...stop it...

Your foo, trump, just had to publish a commentary on the Oscars...backfired, of course...as Kimmel roasted the orange...donny just can't keep his trap shut...even after getting nailed for $80 million...he went right back there...and I see another court session over it...he has no clue...nor money...

Is there a book award show?...if so, there would be some mighty deserving cats...there should be...Fact and Fiction...it would be brilliant...guess they are called Novels, and Non-Fiction...

When my bitcoin numbers were down, like way down...I told you about it...egads, they have risen mightily!...my value is up...now let's go up, up, and away!...(The 5th Dimension)...

The highlight of the nite...Kimmel, after reading the trump rag..."Isn't it past your jail time?"...

The Brits are bringing this up...the new fad?...vinyl records...yes sirree, Bob...it's a good thang...now, we need some good new songs...been awhile...

Gotta go, it is links time for the Horse...

Comments

Popular Posts