Take me out to the ballgame


Aloha all!...ah, wrong area...hey pardners...after a gaggle of hours driving, we arrived at the Diamondbacks spring baseball park... to see the Friars play... much to my disgust, the normal starters were taking the day off...it was the 'prospects' turn...a comedy of 3 straight errors doomed the newbies...off we went to drive 3 more hours, to our landing spot of Tucson...the Horse was out of gas...

The drive...hopefully the Arizonians don't read me...it is a land of sage, cactus, and a million RV's...and double wides...there are communities of nice homes, too...but whoever is the planner is off his or her rocker...they are side by side...all trying to live as cheap as they can...I get that...this, my good readers, is MAGA land...

The weirdest thing happened to us, ever...halfway between Phoenix and Tucson...where there was nothing...a man chose to lay on the highway right in front of us...a crazy, I reckon... we slowed down and passed him by, in the other lane...bizarre...really, there was no city, house, or anything for many many miles...where on earth did he come from?...

Super Tuesday was splendid for Prez B... and for trump, too...and Nikki has bowed out...too bad...so until Donny gets convicted, we have two elders representing their parties for '24...keep talking orange...just keep talking...

Today we hit the links...a noon tee time...can't recall playing this late in the day, since I was coaching...20 years ago?...shoot, normally I'm taking a nap around that ⏳time...

We are fortunate to stay with my very elder Bro, Jim, and his wife, Pam...great to catch up..and for the super hospitality...

Until the next time...

Comments

Popular Posts