Not Just in the USA



Mass loss of humanity by the assault rifles...is not harbored only here in the USA...witness the tragic deaths of over 115 Russians in Moscow
...at a concert...by 4 or 5 camouflaged killers...said to be ISIS...using these rapid fire tools of destruction...it's too easy, kids...just too easy...as the world now, has to figure out ways of defense...so sad...latest news, now at 143 dead...assassinated...and 11 people have been arrested as suspects...

As I told you yesterday the round of games that were played on Friday, were way tough to figure out...parity is the rage...and I got only 11/16...BUT, some of my misses, are teams that figure further along...so, basically, I am an also ran...ha ha...Yale beating Auburn, was fun...not a fan of the coach of the Tigers, Pearl...Grand Canyon whupping St Mary's...wow...and Prez James Madison beating Wisconsin...finally, the PAC 2, well, not yet, is 5-0...as Colorado upset DF, er Florida...did I mention that SDSU moved on?...

Today, Oregon vs Creighton at 6:45...like pm...can this journey continue?...GO DUCKS!...

MLB is investigating...is that too strong a word?...looking into the new Bum's star, Shohei Ohtani...as there is a link to gambling with his interpreter...so it is said...over $4 million in debt...hmmm, so the bookie is taking the type of bets by an interpreter?...what?...something smells fishy, here...millions of bucks by him?...I dunno, kids...but the LaLa Land Legend might just be in hot water over this...how'd that work out for Pete Rose?...

From an anonymous source 'finally, Yale gets a break in life'...TOC...

Looking at the ladies scores in their Big Dance...there still is the haves and the have nots...UConn, LSU and the Beavs move on...isn't this a grand time for hoops?...

Vendetta...my problem with a few referees...case in point...last eve's game with the Golden St Warriors and the Indy Pacers...with 6 seconds to go, in a closed out win for Indy...the ref chose to toss Chris Paul...knowing he would get fined more $...instead of swallowing his whistle and leaving the court...I know a few of them gems, would have done that to me...just to get even...thing is, they already did, with their horrific reffing job...calm down Horse...ah, that's a T...

trump, Jr...is out there soliciting money for his daddy...to help pay for all his debts and court fines...and fees...'just give a little'...what a life they must lead...

Happy Gilmore 2...it is being rumored that it is in the works...git-e-up...anything to make me laugh...cause my golf game is in the suck mode right now...had 4 shanks yesterday...4...who does that?...the Horse...stay behind me when I attempt to hit the rock...you have been forewarned...

For some reason, FB won't let me lead with my first article...so, I have been apparently put on the watch list...please, copy my address and use that...from now on...

Finally, we watched a docu on Neil Young...65 to 76, I think were the years...the path from the Buffalo Springfield to CSNY, then Crazy Horse, and then...solo...he has done masterfully, with such a thin voice...but his writings?...superb...

Comments