March In



March in like a lion...so glad we are not traveling today...as there are rains out there, kids
...this has to be the most wet days ever in south SoCal...'but, Horse, we need it'...right...nevertheless, it gives me two days to pack and plan...going to carry my back up sticks...as the number ones are not doing so hot, lately...

Super Tuesday...the voting Mecca of the masses here in the USA...March 5th...in like a lion...the number of states who vote on this date, varies...up to 16 do...and a third of the delegates are garnered on this day...Nikki says she will stay in the race until ST...as the numbers will not warrant longevity for her...trump will survive, damn it...before getting put in the pokey...hey, you republicans, you deserve him...perfect candidate for your party...congrats...

BTW, got tix for the one and only, Norah Jones...the concert is not until August, but to get primo seats, I had to act fast...over at the Shell...first time to see her...

The list of who is coming into our area for the summer months, is usually not released until April...concerts, singers...you know...hope George Strait and Alabama, are...TBD...

Hey, did you ever have a 'slinky?'...

As I write, the US is dropping aid to Gaza...food...I trust...via the airplane...we are in a weird time of life...

The Houthis, are not contained...they just sunk a cargo ship....The Rubymar...which had over 41,000 tons of fertilizer aboard...this in the Red Sea...too bad, as the contents shall move to the shores of Yemen...man, we are but a moment away from war with that country...

Let's talk the NFL combine...as you know, I think it is borderline worthless...the scouts have already seen the guys play...often...many of the elite QB's, don't participate...they are there, to talk...the Michigan QB has been rising...not by what he has done in the combine...but, what he did in the season...right...he is a winner...that's what would impress me more than anything else...

Do you remember 'going steady?'...gave a chick a ring, pin, or something...and she was yours...ha ha...until her parents found out you were an Injun....wait, I digress...this was supposed to be generic...you were a biker...you were a smoker...you didn't have any scratch...you were Mormon...wait, I crossed the line...

Saw this Q on one of them web apps...'How old were you when you first drank alcohol?...truth serum here...my dad gave me a sip of his beer, when I was like 8-10...around there...hated it...BTW, the ONLY time I ever saw him drink a beer...but, my first real time was when I was 21...no kidding...Ol English 800...got so sick, I was cured of it, for months...until I had a draft beer at Samar's...with the fresh popped popcorn...then, I was hooked...how about you?...

I love snow...but, I can not imagine 12 feet of it, in one weekend...12 feet!...that's two of me...in the Sierras...

The gold trump sneakers...ha ha, what a name... are now being 'hawked' online for $100...sizably down from the original price of $400...still way too much for those clown shoes...the signed ones, by trump himself, go for $50...

I'm calling racial...the show 'Farmer Wants a Wife'...is cute and all...but there needs to be a 'Injun Wants a Wife'...too...

Comments

Popular Posts