Lightning Nearby



So I have this app on my cell phone...that tells me when there is lightning nearby
...like, in the area...as I was leaving the golf course, that message popped up...I looked out and all I saw was blue sky...absolutely no clouds...went on my merry way, back to downtown Diego...then a problem...arose...after I pulled into the garage and parked my car...the key was stuck...in the ignition...after 5 minutes of working on it...decided to head on upstairs for help from Boss...walked into the condo, and what I saw was amazing...you see, we have windows everywhere...the sky out east, from where I came, was as dark as any I have seen in Florida...lightning, thunder, and the rain...just minutes after I left...you know, I never looked back...only forward...oh yea, we went down and did some work on the turning wheel...locked it up and the key came right out...yes siree, a day in the life of...the Horse...

Bozo has a $450 million debt to pay...and his lawyers told the court 'he doesn't have it'...what?...I heard, from him, he was a billionaire!...that paltry amount should be nothing for orange...hmmm, as I have said for years now...he is a real scam artist...he doesn't have the loot...that's why he won't release his tax forms...that he has said forever, because they are in audit...right...SO...guess what?...now, the NY AG can start the process of acquiring his personal assets...the tower, the golf courses, and whatever else he has...and you want him to run our country....you FF, change up and vote for the right person...

A rumor...which appears to have more truth then not...those around the clown, want him to STOP TALKING!...good luck, he is a foo...and can't...the more he says, the worse it gets...for him...case in point just yesterday...the harassment of the Jewish people in the US...he said 'if you vote for the democrats, you are voting against Israel'...in essence, 'you hate Israel'...the hits keep right on a coming...

Are you a bracket person?...fill out them, and enter in some contest?...I usually do, but man...I have no clue...worse than normal...go with the color of the uniform...as good as any, I suppose...flip a coin?...if you still have one...my guess, is too soon, we are going to pay for everything via a card...no money exchanged...I watched that, when I played golf with my son....all exchange of moneys was from their cell phones...it's what they do at the ball park, also...at the Shell, too...it's the wave, kids... 

Middle of March, and the east is getting snow...weird weather, I tell ya...

Not only is tomorrow our grandson's birthday, but it's the beginning of the season for the Friars...in Korea...against them Bums...2 games there, and back to the states for the rest...of the story...BTW, our ace last season, Blake Snell...the Cy Young winner...signed on to the SF Giants and our last year manager, too...Melvin...another nice move, AJ...not a fan, as ya'll know...

You watching Idol?...it's a good year...many possibles, I think...might there be another Kelly or Carrie in the bunch?...actually (quoting the BB boy, Cy) , I think so...

The more I read about Gaza...I wish it would all stop...and get food to those people...something is really amiss, here...well, there...

Russia just had their election...ah, whatever it is called...a new 6 year term for Putin...you just know that trump wishes we had that system...ha ha...well, it wouldn't help him a bit...as he is a loser, with a capital L...or B, for Bozo...calm down, Horse...

I hope you all have a fine Tuesday...and we all celebrate National Aardvark Day...ah, what's an aardvark?...



Comments