The Real Thang



The NFL has some terrific matchups this weekend in their playoffs, for the WORLD TITLE
...kinda funny, right?...WORLD?...seeings we are the only country that really plays this type of football...The Real Thang...the rest of the places, soccer...the other parts of the WORLD...enough sarcasm...today we have the Texans at the Ravens...gotta go with the home team...and the 2nd one...the Pack at the 49ers...going with home team again...but, listen, kids...never ever bet on the NFL...on Sunday, the Bucs at the Lions...and the Chiefs at the Bills...the latter is the one I must see...tossup...oh yea, I have the Lions most always, in the 1st game...got my weekend set, how about you?...

Your guy donny...in his latest buffoonery rant...was blaming the Jan 6 Coup (HIS!) on a lady...except he meant to point his finger at Nancy Pelosi, but instead, said it was his new arch enemy, Nikki Haley...either he can't read his teleprompter, or he wrote the speech (ah, rant) himself...egads, he did it 4 times in a row...one past his rule of 3's...and then...the aftermath of his wife's mothers funeral...the limo that had her (Melania) in it, he was banished from...he is a beaut...and she knows it, too...time for you forevers to figure it out as well...

The demise of the one sports magazine that I used to get weekly...Sports Illustrated, an, SI...as they have lost readership...and just laid off most of their employees...the web net is the cause, I would think...too much info given out immediately...than the mag's weekly version...kind of what is happening to the Sports in the newspapers...well, and newspapers in general...if that is your gig, a sports reporter, you purnt near have to be a pundit, instead...

trump satire...well, isn't it all?...'George Conway is the capitol of New Hampshire'...I am sure orange meant Conway Twitty...'dang it Jr, give me that globe'...

I was perusing thru my Eagles albums, and I noticed a few were missing...now, who could be the varmint that stole them?...er, borrowed them...who in my circle still has a turntable...and lives in West Salem, Orygun?...I have a crack PI, the Dude, who is going to look into this...

These NFL franchises that just fired their head coach...have all been interviewing the same blokes...this oughta be interesting when one is named...the dominoes will fall...nobody has asked if they could interview my HC Fife...yet...rumors that Spanos (Chargers) has some interest...are just that...rumors...

Another of our era, passing...Mary Weiss...the lead singer of the Shangri-Las...75 years young...'Leader of the Pack'...'Remember'...'Great Big Kiss'...saw them in concert at the Salem Armory, I think they were with Sonny and Cher...

Tim Scott, South Carolina...dropped out of the presidential race, and endorsed donny...wait, he was in the race?...

A Horse confession...my fav pictures are NOT the Van Gogh's and that lot...but, the ones that have hidden things in the pix...faces and that sort...THAT is real artistry...and I could stare at them for hours....

I admit to be over-served last nite...Fishers?...as we meandered back home...from across the street...I know I resembled a pierrot...like the classic comedian of the bygone era...Foster Brooks...sorry, all...


Comments

Popular Posts