Strange Brew



Good afternoon, kids...we are back home...just a fantastic trip to the desert...thanks so much for them Morrises for boarding us
...yes, we did start to smell this am...and we were kicked out fast...I get that...the concert was a true lifetime joy...once in the life thang...so good...I think I have a concert of theirs on DVD or Blu Ray which I will search for soon...it also is terrific to swim in real warm water in their pool...just like Dr Cris's one in Montecito...the one here at the home, is sorta warm and sorta not...we are water babies...

Have turned the pixels on to the news, to see how trump is faring in his defamation trial in NYC...he and his 'team' have run into a no nonsense judge...so formidable for his clan...'sit down and shut up'...well, words to that effect...very arresting...tickles me so...

BTW, our trip back was so fast...10:30?...man, that was a world record for the Horse...oh yea, we did go to the Hat Shop in Palm Springs...and Boss and I each got a new lid...hers was a Kangol, with a hole in the back for her pony tail...mine is a Johnny Paycheck straw cowpoke beaut...Boss hates it...it is dad gum cool...nothing like an Injun in a cowboy hat...if I could find a 1890's Blue Coat cap, I'd wear that, too...if you have one, send it my way...and, I did find Marilyn...



Were you surprised like I, when Jerry Jones did NOT fire his HC?...he must have convinced him to hire a different OC...ha ha...and where oh where will Bill Bellicheck end up?...a real quiet thang...the former HC of Stanford (David Shaw) interviewed for the Spanos job...interesting... I really like the guy...and what about Harbaugh?...perhaps to Phillie, IFF the present dude is slashed...let's see how the dominoes fall...

As I have pre-warned you...pay special attention to the goings on in New Hampshire...where Nikki Haley is closing the gap on orange...this is the time, that the race gets some momentum...nothing like seeing the orange spurt out rotten seeds of anger...brace yourself...can hardly wait...hate the foo...

What is this skirmish with Iran and Pakistan all about?...this is the 1st country in a good long while to attack Iran...well, since Iraq, right?...as I keep saying, that whole region is COMBUSTIBLE!...

I am going to make a statement that many are saying...this collegiate world of sports...that is so disruptive to so many areas...should ONLY BE CHANGED for football...not all the sports...the cost is going to be prohibitive...as is...

Strange Brew?...what was that lead?...you see, I am a bit off kilter...one of my favs of '67, was the rock group, Cream...they were kinda psychedelic...which we all were, then...and most of their songs were featuring the lead of Jack Bruce...this one was not...it was Eric Clapton...off the album 'Disraeli Gears'...which meant nothing to moi...it was like a pink cover to it, and well... it was rad...to be honest, I think Snooki stole the vinyl from me...along with many of my Beatle albums...I'd sue him, but the one thing we have alike...no money...


Comments

Popular Posts